Thursday, September 22, is the annual Trolley Tour, hosted by the Fort Wayne Museum of Art. I love art and our local galleries, but you all know how crazy I am about food… and there will be plenty of that at this year’s event too! Look for a post early next week exploring what you can expect in terms of culinary delights on this year’s Tour.
So what is Trolley Tour? It is an an evening of fine art, fantastic food and fabulous fun. Pick up your passport online or at the Fort Wayne Museum of Art. The cost is $21 for museum members and $26 for non-members. Next Thursday, hop on board the “trolley” at any of the participating galleries and enjoy our city in a very unique way.
I am really looking forward to this year’s event. Here’s a sneak peek at the participating galleries and caterers.
- Fort Wayne Museum of Art- Oyster Bar
- University of St. Francis- AVI
- Auer Center- Parkview Hospitality
- Lotus Gallery- Calhoun Street Soups, Salads and Spirits
- 1832 Studio and Gallery- Flanigan’s
- First Presbyterian- Debrand, Firefly Coffeehouse, Nutcracker Sweet Shoppe
- 604 West Wayne Gallery- Chops
- Continuum Art Gallery- JK O’Donnell’s
- Orchard Gallery- Catablu
- Northside Gallery- Mad Anthony’s
- ACPL Jeffrey Krull Gallery- Friendly Fox